Saturday, December 8

Perchance to dream

I have a dream......... actually I have been having variation on a dream for some weeks now. Generally it goes like this. I am proceeding along a footpath, when I come across an obstacle in my way. The only way to continue is to climb over this wall, tower or whatever it is, there is no gong round it. The obstacle is very high and as I climb I realise that Im having to bring my chair up behind me, although it turns out to me as light as a feather if rather bulky. Once at the top I discover that getting down might be more difficult until I suddenly find an easier way of descending.
Well what do you make of that then? Seems pretty much an allegory of life I suppose, but I find it interesting how the brain constructs these stories as it processes information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment