Thursday, January 3

A Reminder

I have this habit when I'm trying to make a point with someone, I look at them very hard and say very sharply, I wasn't always like this YOU KNOW. Its funny because I irritate myself as I'm doing it and I don't even know the point I'm trying to make half the time. Is it for their benefit or am I reminding myself? I use it quite often when I'm discussing local access issues. I'm sure people see me and think I have no experience of the great outdoors which is SOOOOO untrue, its just I don't do it much these days. I get the feeling that people don't respect what I'm talking about or that I need to be humoured a bit just because of the wheels, I can assure anyone, its neither. But perhaps I don't need to remind myself and just be me, it usually works.

No comments:

Post a Comment