Thursday, April 23

Mañana, mañana


Sometimes I'm really hopeless as a cripple, I mean Ive been rolling round the house in my indoor chair for months and months with a flat tyre. Its not that I don't know how to change a tyre and mend a puncture, if I'm really honest I cant be bothered. Sure its a bit annoying at times, But I really cant get round to sitting on the floor and then spending endless time grappling with the wheel. getting the thing on is pretty straightforward as I have a wonderful gadget called the SpeedLever, it works every time, but getting the whole thing on is always a struggle no matter what. So you can see everyday I think to myself 'I must fix this, I'll do it tomorrow' only tomorrow hasn't come yet. Lazy aren't I?

1 comment:

  1. I have pretty much the same policy with my bike. My front wheel (and not the back, for some reason) is prone to slow punctures and often I just keep pumping the thing up every day I use it rather than getting my hands dirty getting the tyre rim off and fixing or replacing the inner tube. I often ride off road and down back-lane cycle routes (like the one from Sutton to Kingston on Thames) and I've lost count of the times I've found broken glass on the road.

    Perhaps someone else could fix your wheel anyway?

    ReplyDelete