Saturday, December 18

Back for Good.

Well after my self-imposed break of 6 months, I have decided to come back to this bit of my life. Although part of me has missed all this another bit has felt some relief. You know 2010 has been a hard year for me for many reasons, and I eventually took a blogging pause because I felt I had nothing to say anymore. It had all been covered, end of. My life has been a treadmill of washing, cooking and little bottoms. Every day seeming like Groundhog day. It seemed there was nothing else to talk about. So a break was a good thing. I feel I can now resume my little social commentary with the usual moans, groans and rants, along with a few pats on the back. I'm looking forward to 2011 with trepidation but I wont lie if I say I will be very happy to forget 2010. Its time to take a big breath and KBO.

No comments:

Post a Comment