Saturday, March 15

Couch Potato

Im not one given to longing around doing nothing as you may have noticed, but my husband was asking me about what would make my life better. So as we have talked ad nauseum about domestic matters, I said what Id really really like is a tv in the bedroom. You know so you can coze up and watch a film or something. Seems really decadent I suppose its just that I dont get much time to do these sort of things and by the time I do Im ready for bed. So its a good compromise, well I think so anyway. I was really surprised he jumped at the idea. Great, brilliant he said and is in the process of trackin down a wall mountabe flat screen tv a a good price. Its amazing what you can find on the net. So Im sort of looking forward to the whole experience. Is this a sign of getting old perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment