Saturday, February 17

Meez



This amused me yesterday for 2 hours, try out Meez.com where you can build little cartoon versions of yourself. Especially good of course when you have absolutely nothing better to do with your time!!!
Anyway I'm making a serious point here in that I think it goes to show how my mental image of myself has changed. A year ago Id have rather had my toe nails pulled out(!) than build a mini-me that looks like this. Now a year on and I'm pretty cool about it. In fact its the thing that comes naturally and Id be amazed if Id done a standing version of myself actually. I have to admit I'm always surprised at how the mind works, you don't even realise it.
NB. NOTE TO MEEZ...... SOME OF US WERE SPECTACLES YOU KNOW, WHERES THE OPTION FOR THIS!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment