Tuesday, November 27

What is to be.....

I have conflicting thoughts on life. A lot of the time I try to think "What is to be shall be..." "Que sera sera....." This is mostly an attempt to stop me banging my head until it explodes with frustration, because I find life, well......the analogy I use is, its like running a marathon in a swimming pool. So I try to take this laid back approach in a vain effort to save my blood pressure. But of course if you apply that theory to everything in life then of course that means I'm supposed to be sitting here which is hard to swallow at times. So is life all predetermined then? Do we have any free choice? Are some things destined, others not?
I don't really do a lot of 'philosophical' thinking if I can help it, you have to have a certain mindset which I just don't have, the more I think about it the more I feel its nonsense and then I just feel like I'm running around in circles and finally I end up just cross! I'm not sure any of this was meant to be but I suppose you can always look at a train of events and think if only Id done that later, or changed my mind, or done something else. But I didn't, so what ifs are a bit pointless at the end of the day, its the here and now that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment