Monday, March 27

Feeling the Pressure





Bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger. I have pressure sores. In fact I have about 4 or 5 small ones on my left leg. This is really crap as they are practically number 1 enemy. In this instance they are lurking behind my knee and above my knee. For the squeamish, look away now.......! Actually the pictures dont do justice to them. As they are at the back of my knee it looks like they are going to be a complete sod to get rid of, its a nice warm place ideal for yummy bacteria!!!
They were caused by my left leg brace, which obviously isnt doing the job. I have another one on order, but I suspect it will be another week. So I will have to leave it off, which means I wont be able to stand up at all for a week, without keeling over. My left leg is the better one anyway so its typical thats the problematic one!

No comments:

Post a Comment