Saturday, March 10

Watch Out, Spasms!

I woke up sharply this morning, around 6am and immediately realised that my leg was having a really intense attack of spasms. Probably the worst I've ever experienced as I'm quite fortunate not to have them very often. Every muscle and sinew in my leg was as hard as a rock and the pain truly intense. I squealed, rolled over onto my leg and swore loudly over and over again in between shouting Ooh and Ahhhhh!!! To be honest I don't think there is anything you can do until it's past. Think of the worst attack of cramp you've ever had times 10. Honestly it felt like a razor sharp knife was slicing every muscle away, really awful. My leg has as a result felt painful to me all day as well, despite doing the rest and hot bath routine. Hope this is a one off and not a thing to come over the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment