Wednesday, March 21

Where Oh Where....

......have I been? I'm sure you have been wondering? Well last week I was having a few days R & R as my backside has been bloody killing me. There's no easy way to describe it, so I'll just say that sitting and working on the computer was not high on my list of things to do for a few days. Then suddenly, CALAMITY struck!!! We had very high winds on Friday night and our telephone cable snapped in half! So that has meant no Internet and no phone, WOE, WOE!!!!! So its been very quiet, especially as we have patchy mobile phone coverage around the house as well, but Ive survived just about, although I admit to having had Internet withdrawal symptoms for a day or so!. Anyway the whole thing was fixed today at last, so fingers crossed it will be OK for a year at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment