Monday, July 30

Scratch......

I have a number of pet hates which may seem trivial, but number 1 is having my push rims scratched!!! G-d, I know its so trivial but it drives me nuts every time I scrape past something, I can almost feel my blood pressure rising inside my head as I do it. There are 2 main reasons for this, 1. its a vanity thing, I like my chairs to look at least half decent and 2. fingers can be very sensitive to changes in the surface. Knocked paintwork can be sharp at times you know. So this is why I don't like people putting my chair together for me when I get out the car. Although I try to accept graciously they nearly always get one wheel, stick it in the frame and then lie the wheel, rim down on the floor while they try to stick the other wheel in. I'm desperate to shout DON'T DO THAT!!!!! because it drives me crazy to put it mildly, after all I would never ever do this, as I can literally see the paint being scratched to hell before my very eyes. Mostly I don't say anything, but I have to confess that my husband still does this and you'd think by now had have got the hang of not doing it, but he still does.......calm,.......calm,........calm...........

No comments:

Post a Comment