Thursday, July 3

Itch!

I'm so fed up I don't know if I should scream or cry. Theres no laughing here let me tell you. I'm now 26 weeks pregnant and I hate it. Who are the women who say they love being pregnant? I look fat because I am fat, theres no 2 ways about it. My clothes don't fit and I'm tired all the time.
I actually haven't spoken to anyone outside the family for 3 weeks now, mostly because I cant get out the house on my own with a 1 year old in tow and I have no one I can call on to have him for a few hours. Absolutely no one. I spend my days washing, cleaning, cooking and doing baby stuff. Don't get me wrong I love my children, I love being with them but at the moment its very hard work physically to do all these things. I don't have anyone I could spend any time with, as all the friends I do have are at work and the thought of going to a mothers group, which I couldn't physically manage anyway fills me with dread. No more baby talk please.
On top of this the weather is rubbish. By that I mean the humidity is dreadful. My lower legs are swelling to huge proportions if I'm not careful and we are plagued by midges. This is our 4th summer here and quite honestly we are over run by the bloody things. Ive been bitten from head to toe, in my hair, around my hairline, my neck, face, arms, legs and personal places. I itch like hell and spend most of my time in the house with the windows and doors shut covered in Jungle insect repellent.
So you can see I'm such a happy soul right now. Roll on the winter, it cant come soon enough at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment