Tuesday, May 26

Busy Busy

Life has been soooooo hectic I haven't had chance to post anything for a few weeks. My husband is currently in Israel enjoying himself. I am at home alone with the boys. My mother is here but she is in bed with an attack of gout so I'm looking after her as well. Life isn't great this week, I am rushed 'off my feet' and haven't had a break for a week. Haven't actually got out the house since Friday either. Its been a really dull half term and I long for something exciting. I mean I could REALLY do with a holiday but this year that's not on the agenda, so I'm trying to be Pollyanna and being super cheerful. I don't feel it one jot. My husband returns Thursday morning, I shall be so glad to see him as absence does make the heart grow fonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment