Monday, January 25

Groundhog day

I have been in a thoroughly bad mood for several days now, so please don't bother me at all. I think its mostly to do with almost total lack of sleep and overwhelming exhaustion. I fell asleep on the sofa last night about 8 pm and slept for about 12 hours. Its not like me, I can usually go on and on and on, but not anymore. Even I am at the end of the line and I feel as if my reserves are totally gone. Its probably the time of year, but I fret that my life is disappearing and Ive done none and I mean NONE of the things I wanted to do. and no prospects of doing so. maybe its the very fact that I feel that my life is one gloriously large hamster wheel,  forever going round in the same direction makes me feel miserable. No hope for anything more interesting, no hope for all those things I so wanted. Every day is groundhog day, every day is groundhog day, everyday is ground hog day, every day is.......actually its next week isnt it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment