Wednesday, April 5

Being warped...

Who said I have a warped sense of humour, c'mon own up who was it?!! Warped me? Ok I admit that perhaps my humour is a little perverse at times, right well maybe a lot perverse, but as I see it there are 3 options here.
  1. Bitter and twisted
  2. Tearful and full of self pity
  3. Warped but alive and kicking.

Well I have already shed a bucket load and more of tears in pity, frustration, anger and fear, and there arent any left so Im going to forget about that one. Ive never done bitter and twisted because life is too short and nearly all of us carry with us our own private tragedy, so why should I be any different? So that leaves the third option. Yep, warped humour sounds good to me, Im alive, kicking and will be forever while Im on this earth! (Cue manic laughter here........................................................)

No comments:

Post a Comment