Friday, April 28

Brief Encounter

We were pottering around Hexham today doing a bit of shopping when suddenly my GP jumped out in front of us!!!! I was a bit surprised to be honest as out of context I looked at her and thought..... 'where do I know this person from?' Anyway she said hello its me Dr............ Oh Hi I said how are you.... etc etc. She then proceeded to give me a consultation in the street!!! I feel very honoured that my medical team are literally round the corner should I need them, but I was left feeling somewhat bemused about this. I think she saw it as an opportunity to speak to me as I havent had chance to see her recently and she was keen to know how I was getting on with recent changes of fortune. Well all I can say thats really really nice, Im honestly touched by her concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment