Thursday, May 31

All is Vanity

The thing about having a spinal injury is that your stomach muscles start to sag and you end up looking like a sack of potatoes regardless of what you wear. Now I was never that bothered about how I looked, probably because I never thought the raw material was any good to start with, now though I tend to be far more concerned with my general appearance, more so than I ever was! So while I'm never going to look really great, I'm sort of pleased and I must admit just a little bit smug to discover that I can get straight back into my pre maternity clothes without even having to breath in. In fact I may even have lost a bit of weight which is just wonderful and even though my stomach muscles are pretty much non existent these days, I can still pretend cant I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment