Tuesday, June 12

Breast is not best

Are you breast feeding?....... No......... Oh you looked like the type of person who would!

Grand sweeping statement there from the health visitor. So what exactly do I look like huh?! Anyway the reason for my choice of bottle over breast is selfishly pragmatic, you try holding 10lb of baby at a certain angle for an hour when you have a SCI and you will know exactly why I'm not breast feeding! At the moment Isak is killing my back, really and truly and there isn't really much I can do about it apart from try to be as sensible as possible. I'm finding it hard to sit up straight for any length of time and am slouching horribly. Anyway this is not going to get any better until he can walk so I'm just going to have to bite the bullet a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment