Sunday, June 8

A Time goes By.

Crikey, its getting on for a month since I last posted anything. You must have thought Id done an Agatha Christie or something. Thing is my life is unfeasibly busy at the moment, for no real reason I can actually fathom. Being the token disabled person up here means I go to a lot of meetings......always good for a lunch I say! And in between that I'm juggling all those parental activities, plus being a wonderful hostess to everyone who decides to visit. I also seem to be running a Chinese laundry as I have endless amounts of washing to do, so if I find I'm not busy (!!!) then there is always some washing to be getting on with. Surely I think to myself this cant be all ours can it?
So 8.30 rolls round and by this time I am slumped in front of Euro 2008 staring at the screen but not exactly watching it. By 9.30 I'm pottering off to bed. And to be honest that's my life, bed/house/meeting/bed..... I'm knackered really I am, but I suppose I'm not likely to get any decent sleep for years. Cant wait!

2 comments:

  1. You know... its funny how life gets in the way of life. We often wish we had a "life", but as we plop ourselves into bed at night, we think
    "wow,I had a busy day".. no time for a "life".

    I think its a media thing and all that star stuff... they have a "life" because they have people to do all the other "life" stuff.

    Sorry - I couldn't resist :)because I think the same thoughts as you many times, but for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are tired... you have a full time job !!! Between the family and the meetings etc.... you are one busy lady !!! Me knows you are way more busy than I am...

    I don't have kids, but work full time & I tell ya, my life is pretty much the same... bed/work/dinner/sleep... with the house on the weekends... and I'm usually in bed for 9:30 -10:00.

    What happened at that black tie affair ? What did you end up wearing ? Was it fun ?

    ReplyDelete