Tuesday, January 20

Put your hand up if you are from Michigan

For some reason I have an extraordinarly high readership from people in Michigan. Strange, is it a coincidence or are other forces at work? What is it with all these towns that read KBO? Maybe it's one person just pottering around the state logging on in every public library. Or maybe not.............
So make yourself known, you Wolverines, I know you are out there, somewhere....................................Ann Arbor, Bay City, East Lansing, Ortonville, Holland, Southfield, Bloomfield Hills, Flint, etc etc

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19:32

    One A2 denizen here - and must be one of many that enjoy your sense of humor and writing style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally back here to fess up - another Michiganian reader. For a couple months your site was crashing my browser but now it's not and I'm happy to be back reading you. I live south of Ann Arbor.

    ReplyDelete