- Wear leather trousers and boots more often. The reason for this is practical. Think motorcycle gear and wet weather and you get the idea. Plus I need shoes with a fairly big space in them and you have Me with boots and leathers. Cool huh?
- be honest with people. Answer the question and stop rambling.
- Get my shoulder fixed because its bloody killing me.
- blog more often. I feel I will have a lot more to rant about this year
- take a foreign holiday. Its been nearly 6 years and a change is as good as a rest
- read more books. I didn't read as many as I would have liked last year
- work harder and sleep more
- take more pain killers. I have them for a reason.
- be kinder and not so sharp with my tongue. It does me no favours.
- appreciate my husband more. He is great and I don't realise it.
Friday, January 4
Another Year older and wiser. Not sure about wiser but I have a few resolutions for this year. They're not particularly serious as I never make serious ones.
Se how the new year has turned me into a complete softy? Well its early days yet isnt it. Only another 360 or something to go.