Friday, January 4

Resolutions 2013

Another Year older and wiser. Not sure about wiser but I have a few resolutions for this year. They're not particularly serious as I never make serious ones.
  1. Wear leather trousers and boots more often. The reason for this is practical. Think motorcycle gear and wet weather and you get the idea. Plus I need shoes with a fairly big space in them and you have Me with boots and leathers. Cool huh?
  2. be honest with people. Answer the question and stop rambling.
  3. Get my shoulder fixed because its bloody killing me.
  4. blog more often. I feel I will have a lot more to rant about this year
  5. take a foreign holiday. Its been nearly 6 years and a change is as good as a rest
  6. read more books. I didn't read as many as I would have liked last year
  7. work harder and sleep more
  8. take more pain killers. I have them for a reason.
  9. be kinder and not so sharp with my tongue. It does me no favours.
  10. appreciate my husband more. He is great and I don't realise it.
Se how the new year has turned me into a complete softy? Well its early days yet isnt it. Only another 360 or something to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment