Wednesday, February 27

To go, boldly......

So we are at the end of February already, 1/6th of the year has gone and Ive done nothing. My life recently has been nothing but missed and forgotten appointments, washing, driving, washing, cooking. There seems to be no time for anything as I'm sucked along with the mundane bits and pieces of family life. Not that I mind but seriously there must be more than this to any ones life surely.
I have always been a big fan of science fiction, not in a geeky sense, but what has attracted me to it, is the possibility of the unknown. I am endlessly fascinated by what might be and by what I don't know. I remain open to all sorts of theories and I try to discount nothing. When I was little I wanted to be an astronaut, then Prime Minister, then a Vet and eventually I was sure I was going to be a research scientist so I could discover all those unknown possibilities. Whichever way you look at it, Ive failed to succeed in any of my aspirations, but I still remain open to what might be, and could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment